MAXORB EXTRA AG+ CMC / ALGINATE DRESSINGS (Medline)
MAXORB EXTRA AG+ CMC / ALGINATE DRESSINGS
- 1 Each
- 10 Pack
- 100 Case
- 20 Case
- 5 Pack
- 50 Case
- 1 X 12 in.
- 2 X 2 in.
- 4 X 4.75 in.
- 4 X 8 in.
- 6 X 6 in.
- 8 X 12 in.
- For moderate to heavily draining wounds
- Helps manage bacterial burden with controlled-release ionic silver
- Up to 21-day antimicrobial protection
- Easy dressing changes
- Highly absorbent
- Reduces odor
- Fluid will not wick laterally
- Indications: pressure injuries; leg ulcers; first and second-degree burns; moderate to heavily draining partial and full-thickness wounds; diabetic foot ulcers; surgical wounds; graft and donor sites; and trauma wounds
- Contraindications: third-degree burns; dry or lightly draining wounds; patients with a known sensitivity to alginates or silver; to control heavy bleeding; as a surgical implant
- May be left in place for up to 21 days Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Brand: Maxorb Extra AG+
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 21 Days: Check Drainage
- Dressing Type: Alginate
- HPIS Code: 740_150_0_0
- Latex Free: Yes
- Length Inches: 12 in, 2 in, 4.75 in, 8 in, 6 in
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dress
- Product Category: Silver Dressings
- Sterile: Yes
- UNSPSC: 42311504
- Width Inches: 1 in, 2 in, 4 in, 6 in, 8 in
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep, Mod-Hvy Drainage
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MAXORB EXTRA AG+ CMC / ALGINATE DRESSINGSManufacturer: Medline
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (949) 457-1600
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.