OPTICELL AG+ GELLING FIBER WITH SILVER (Medline)
OPTICELL AG+ GELLING FIBER WITH SILVER
- 1 Each
- 10 Pack
- 100 Case
- 20 Case
- 5 Pack
- 50 Case
- 0.75 X 18 in.
- 2 X 2 in.
- 4 X 5 in.
- 6 X 6 in.
- 8 X 12 in.
- Opticell® Ag+ wound dressing uses a unique gelling ChytoformTM technology that allows the absorbent fibers of the dressing to transform into a clear and conformable gel.
- The unique gelling action helps manage drainage and remove dead, damaged and infected tissue from the wound, trapping it for later removal at the dressing change.
- ChytoformTM technology wicks fluid only vertically, not laterally, helping to prevent maceration.
- Opticell Ag+ has a conformable and thin profile that provides optimal contact with the wound.
- Although Opticell is designed specifically for moderate to heavily draining wounds, it can also be pre-moistened for effective use on dry or lightly draining wounds.
- Opticell Ag+ delivers broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy. The dressings contain 0.75% ionic silver by weight. When the dressing encounters a wound environment, silver ions are activated to manage bioburden. The silver inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi, yet is completely harmless to skin cells (noncytotoxic).
- Indications: Partial- and full-thickness wounds; 1st- and 2nd-degree burns; Diabetic foot ulcers; Venous stasis ulcers; Arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology; pressure injuries; Surgical wounds; Donor sites
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
OPTICELL AG+ GELLING FIBER WITH SILVERManufacturer: Medline
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (949) 457-1600
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.